It is significant for you to read and understand the terms and conditions.
Price, Payment Method
- Payments in Dirham (United Arab Emirati) can be made by different options like bank deposit, credit card and cash on delivery.
- For the payments via bank deposit, proof must be provided through email for further processing.
- Production will only proceed after receiving the payment(s) in case of international or local wire or bank transfer as they may take a few working days to complete the transfer process.
- According to the legal rights, a 200 AED penalty will be charged if the cheque is bounced.
A standard rate of 5% VAT will be applied to services and goods in UAE from January 1, 2018.
VAT details can be updated by providing us with required documents via email and changes will be done in the invoice.
Proofs and Artworks
Printing Large will not be accountable for any error or flaw present in the artwork or proof if the artwork was submitted to a client and that error is not removed by the client before the completion of an order.
Cancellations and Refunds
· To cover the prepress costs related to the orders, the cancellation fee of about 200 AED or 10% (whichever is less) will be subjected to every order.
· Credit card portal will charge a processing fee on payments of orders by credit card. In such case, we will not be able to refund the full amount if you cancel by credit card. It may take 7 working days to complete the refund process.
As long as the production of order is not started, Clients have the right to modify or cancel the order.
· The charge of the already carried out work (whether completed or not) for customers and materials purchased will be entitled to Printing Large.
· Printing Large will have the right to cancel the contract with the client or further proceedings of any work, if the user becomes due and is not able or ceases to pay the debts for business proceedings and a voluntary petition is filed for bankruptcy protection or an assignment for benefit of creditors is subjected.
NON – PAYMENT
Holding of ownership
Until all the charges linked with goods are paid by the client:
(a) Printing Large will not transfer the property in the goods to the client.
(b) The client as a trustee should keep the goods properly so that they can be distinguished as belongings of Printing Large if the goods are in the client’s keeping.
Return or Exchange of Goods
Our Customer Service can be contacted within 7 working days from the date of receiving goods by email or phone.
Reprint facility will be offered in case of any defect or production errors.
During the design processing, any errors will be fixed by the customer or they may permit us to print as-is. Any design adjustment or required changes can be made upon charging a small fee.
For any compensation or claim subjected to the client or their business by receiving flawed or incomplete and for delayed receiving than estimated, Printing Large will not be responsible.
(A) Delivery Notification
Printing Large will send delivery notification by email or over the phone when the Goods will be ready for collection.
Upon being notified for the availability of goods to be collected, the client must collect them from Printing Large custody, unless the client and Printing Large agree.
(C) Incorrect delivery address
Printing Large will not be responsible to compensate in case of the invalid or incorrect delivery address and multiple delivery attempts to the client.
To deliver the goods in the right quantities, every effort will be made. But a margin of 5% will be applied for shortages and overs due to the difficulties in producing accurate quantities. The margin will be deducted or charged on a run-on cost.
In case of delays in delivery or processing due to weather conditions, floods, fires, earthquakes, lockdowns, strikes, riots, casualty, acts of public enemy or God, lack of transportation, epidemic, quarantine restrictions, war, freight embargo, government restrictions of priority, legal action, insurgency and other reasons of failures beyond our control which lead to inability to process required materials, Printing Large will not be held responsible.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
The laws in force in the Emirate of Dubai in which premises Printing Large is located govern these terms and conditions. And the concerned parties are subjected to inclusive authorities of the courts of the Emirate of Dubai which may hear appeals in respect of any proceedings in connection with these Terms and Conditions.